Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star review
Published & copyrighted by Graviteam
Skoobiegames.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star is a sequel to Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943. It’s an Eastern Front war game with solid graphics and sprawling battlefields that really emphasizes the scope of WWII tank combat.
Want to step into the role of a commander in the very heart of Kharkov’s defense? You'll have everything the officers had back then: tanks, guns, and fearless soldiers. The success of each opposing force hangs in the balance every day. Your decisions will determine who wins the Battle of Kharkov.
- 8 operations for the Red Army and Wehrmacht.
- More than 60 detailed units of the Soviet Union, Germany and UK, including Pz VI "Tiger", MkII "Matilda" and KV-1 with various modifications.
- Huge realistic landscapes (over 260 sq km), reconstructed by the topographic maps and photo.
- Quick battle anywhere in the operation areas.
- Mod utility set and campaign editor.
- High replayability and flexible AI. It chooses the best strategy based on behavior rather than a script. Scenarios can be replayed using different tactics, as though playing against a human opponent.
- Real soldier behavior: every soldier has several basic parameters, such as experience level, fatigue, and morale, which affect their behavior and effectiveness.
- Detailed recreation of weapons and realistic ballistics: bullets and projectiles follow accurate trajectories.
- Comprehensive vehicle damage system: engine, suspension, weapons, and aiming mechanisms can all be damaged separately, affecting the combat capabilities of the vehicle.
- Destructible environment: nearly everything can be blasted and destroyed, from ground terrain to houses and enemy defenses. All traces of previous battles remain on the battlefield.
- Dynamic day, night and weather effects, all of which affect combat through terrain traversability, battlefield visibility, hidden force capabilities, and more, smoke screens, light flares e.t.c.
- Military encyclopedia with 3D model viewer and detailed data on all units, describing their historical and in-game characteristics.
3 GB available space