Heathen - The sons of the law review
Published & copyrighted by Frog Factory
Skoobiegames.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
HEATHEN is a solo adventure with an immersive first person view (F.P.S) created by 2 indie developers.
Inspired by the novel "The island of Doctor Moreau" by HG Wells.
The English expedition "Peary & Scott" discovers an island populated by strange and ferocious creatures. Half-human, half-animal, they were created by the famous Dr. Moreau. Peary, a scientist and biologist, resumes his work.
At a time when the abolition of slavery continues to grow worldwide, Scott, a wealthy industrialist and close to the royal family, sees huge potential in those "beasts": Cheap, hardworking manpower, easily renewable, and gifted with remarkable physical abilities.
In just 20 years, in secret, Peary and Scott will create hundreds of these "beasts" and build an empire. Inevitably, however, humans will lose control of the island: The north is occupied by humans, trapped and hidden behind their wall; while the rest of the island is populated by various generations of "beasts", which are often hostile towards each other. Most degenerate very quickly, and fall in bestial madness.
This is where your story begins: you are one of those "beasts". Your task will be long and difficult: Explore, develop, understand and reclaim the island, while respecting the law of Moreau.
Will you keep your faith in humanity until the end of this journey ?
- Get ready for a great challenge and an eerie atmosphere.
- Fight types of original enemies with different behaviors and unique attacks.
- Kill your opponents with different fire weapons and melee moves or use your stealth to avoid the dangers.
- Become a beast to liberate yourself from difficult situations.
- Resolve riddles to find a passage through the world and a path to your soul.
- Search for items and pages to discover your story and unlock achievements.
“I must confess that I lost faith in the sanity of the world”
― H.G. Wells, The Island of Dr. Moreau
5 GB available space