Published & copyrighted by Apparition Games
Skoobiegames.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Micron is a unique fusion of puzzle and rhythm gameplay. Place pieces on the board to deflect bullets of energy that fire to the beat. Guide the bullets to the exit through 51 challenging levels — and 12 bonus levels — featuring a variety of distinctive soundscapes. Your solutions create the music.
Micron began as a game created for Kongregate's 'Project Eden: Experience the Music' game contest, in which it won 2nd place. The judges included Tetsuya Mizuguchi, creator of REZ and LUMINES, and representatives from Ubisoft, Gamespot, and Kongregate.
“Classic visual like the Famicon but experiencing the process of sound effects evolving into the music felt really good. The harder the game, the more exciting the music gets — this was blended perfectly.” — Tetsuya Mizuguchi
- Test your puzzle-solving skills with 63 levels
- Experience 7 level themes each with unique music and sounds
- Play levels created by the community on the Steam Workshop
- Create your own levels with the included level editor (Windows only)
- Control the game with a mouse, keyboard, or controller — also works on touchscreens
- Supports controller vibration for the Xbox 360 controller (Windows only)