Monster League review
Published & copyrighted by Render Cube
Skoobiegames.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Monster League is a multiplayer-focused kart game with split-screen set in a cartoonish world of familiar monsters known from legends and pop-culture.
The player chooses his favorite monster to race his opponents, battle them and win on race tracks and in other game modes. Main focus of the game is split screen and online multiplayer. Monster League offers a pleasant and easy to learn driving system as well as casual and enjoyable entertainment for players of all ages.
Key Game Pillars
- Numerous Game Modes - Multiple modes expand the gameplay and provide a wider variety of challenges and fun for the players. 6 addictive game modes (with a perspective for more) provide hours of gameplay for single player or teams.
- Multiplayer - Players can play both online multiplayer and local via split screen. Every game mode is designed for up to 8 characters.
- Cartoonish Horror Environment - Exaggerated world of legend and pop culture famous characters presented in an unique, funny way. Player can choose his character from mummy, werewolf or yeti, among others, each with its own wacky vehicle.
Key Game Features
- Unique Driving System - Like in any kart racing game, the vehicles are much more maneuverable than their real-life counterparts. Additionally they allow for jumping, drifting (which influences the car's handling and fills up the turbo gauges), using the turbo, weapons or momentary ride on a wall or ceiling. The driving system, though easy to learn, gives the players huge opportunities to use creatively on the maps of all game modes.
- Characters and Vehicles - The playable characters are the familiar monsters, known from legends and pop-culture. Each character has its own, unique vehicle with specific parameters and original look.
- Original Weapons - A wide arsenal of funny and original weapons, which the monsters shoot at each other to get the upper hand.
- Split Screen up to 4 Players - Local multiplayer gaming is coming back! You can sit back and enjoy the game together with your friends and family in front of one screen.
- Online Multiplayer - Each game allows the play for up to 8 players at once. You can create a session and let other players from around the world to play with you, invite your friends or just join others by yourself.
15 GB available space